[rescue] Origin Node board question

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Nov 30 10:02:39 CST 2004

All,

On my new Origin2K, all the node boards had been pulled out before I got it.
I checked them all to make sure the memory was in the right banks, etc.

I've looked at all the compression connectors, and they seem OK- not dirty,
etc.

My question is about re-installing the boards correctly. The boards had been
slid back in, but the compression actuators and board ear screws were loose.
I've not been able to find any info along the lines of do you tighten the
compression actuators first, then the board ear screws, or vice versa? Also,
how tight to the compression actuators need to be- finger tight, tight as
possible by hand, some specific torque level or ?

TIA for any help,

Steve