[rescue] HP-UX 11 media

Paul Weissmann paul at doorslam.net
Tue Nov 30 05:13:25 CST 2004

Bill Bradford [mrbill at mrbill.net] wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 08:39:50PM -0500, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> > URL?
>
> Trying to find it myself.  It was part of their "PLEASE upgrade off HP-UX
> 9.x because it's not Y2K compatible" effort.

No, that was the form for 10.20 CDs for 9000/700s.

The 11.00 order form isn't available anymore. I don't really
remember why it existed at all but several people reported
successful 11.00 CD set shipments. I think it was about two
years ago.

        - paul

--
 the mind cannot win over the matter, for once the mind is asked
 to do too much, it quickly shows itself to be matter as well.