[rescue] Santa, for Christmas I would like

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Nov 28 22:31:19 CST 2004

On 11/28/04 7:46 PM, "Lionel Peterson"  wrote:

>> I'd settle for a respectable clone of the original 289 Cobra.
>
> I like the early Mustang Cobras myself - the fastbacks - those are nice, nice
> looking cars ;^)

Yeah, the first gen Mustang fastbacks, Cobra or not, were great looking
cars. The new 2005's don't look too bad, either, but I haven't read up to
see how for real they are under the bodywork.

If I were going to flash back, it would have to be either a late 60's
Pontiac Ram-Air 400 (Firebird or GTO, I'm not picky) or a 63 or 64 Cadillac
convertible (think Tubbs from Miami Vice).

Back to topic, I'm still whittling down my computer related list for
Santa...

Steve