[rescue] sharpen up an old Sun CRT?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at mail.zill.net
Tue Nov 23 17:31:12 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 06:12:13PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> If you've exhausted all the external adjustments, there is probably
> little -- if anything -- further you can do.

That is what I got from Big Mike as well.

We were debating what the most accurate expansion of "CPD" was,
perhaps "Crapulent, Pitiful, Display", but we didn't come to any other
conclusion than to chuck it and try another CRT (which I had sitting
around anyways).  This new CRT , though still a CPD-1790, is much
sharper.

--Patrick