[rescue] Completely different topic

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:02:19 CST 2004

Somewhere in the crannies of my mind someone mentioned wanting some PDP
stuff, a "Straight-Eight" IIRC.

Found one, not for free, for sale.  Apparently in working order,
plug-and-go, with tons-o-goodies to boot.

See below for description, straight from this friend/acquaintance of mine,
contact me on or off list if truly interested, he's serious about the price:

--
Wes Will
I am Fermentus of Borg.