[rescue] Challenge XL in SEVA WAITING FOR YOU!!@#

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Tue Nov 23 00:16:25 CST 2004

On Nov 23, 2004, at 12:34 AM, Kevin Loch wrote:

> Michael Schiller wrote:
>

>> I'm in East Tennessee, and I have a fully loaded Sun SS-2000 that
>> I've been trying to give away. It's got 20 85mhz CPUs in it, as well
>> as a few gigs of RAM, etc.
>
> Can I pick it up this weekend?

Sure. I'm in Florida at the moment, but I'll be leaving for TN either
thursday night, or friday morning, so I should be there by saturday
afternoon, so if you want to come by on Sunday, that would work great.
Send me an email off list at agrijag at gmail.com to make all the details.
One other thing, make sure you have a truck with a tail lift, and at
least one other helper, as I can't do much in the line of heavy lifting
anymore. The bigger the truck you bring, the more goodies you can go
home with too!

-Mike