[rescue] Challenge XL in SEVA WAITING FOR YOU!!@#

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Mon Nov 22 15:15:58 CST 2004

On Monday 22 November 2004 15:20, Wes Will wrote:
> What would it take to get it up and running as at least a minimal
> system, Irix or BSD (if that's an option, I'd prefer BSD)?
>
> --
> wes will Have Pickup truck, need server, prefer non-Intel.

As I said earlier on this list, I've got some R4400 CPU boards that will
be going spare, and can probably throw in a memory board and SCSI
board.  Email me offlist for details; I have reasonable prices, and
this sort of stuff (the cards, not the chassis) isn't too hard to
ship. ; )

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/