[rescue] Pixar Image Computer On Ebay

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Nov 9 09:08:03 CST 2004

> From: Paul Hortiatis

> yep that was me that won, i'm hopefully going to pick it up today.
>
> Display is pretty much my intentions with it. It was just iritating the
> person who bid on it well over what i bid, then retracted the bid and
> put in a bid for $5 less than my high bid at the time...

Cool! Good for you. Let us know more about it after you get a chance to
check it out.

Since you are going to be there and if it's not too much trouble, ask them
at SunnKing if they have any more SM-71's. I missed a lot of 6 from them
last week, and it's time to stock up the SS1000 and SS1000E with all the
goodies I got from Harold (fellow lister) yesterday <grin>

Likewise- if anyone else has half a dozen or so of SM-71's or better for
cheap, let me know.

Steve