[rescue] Re: W: solaris for sparcbook 1

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Nov 3 08:57:51 CST 2004

> From: Michael Horton
> Subject: RE: [rescue] Re: W: solaris for sparcbook 1
>
> you could probably broker the sparcbooks.
>
> iso 900x is the ticket required to play in europe.
> without it, you can't sell in the european community.

Hmm, do I sense a re-run of the Herman Miller Sparcbook 3GX frenzy of 4-5
years ago?

I know I bought one- I'd probably buy one again :-) I wonder how hard it
would be to arrange an agent/broker deal to get those 'books out into the
eager hands of enthusiasts vs. sitting in dark rooms at Tadpole.

Andrew Jones, I know you probably didn't ask, but did you get any sense they
might be open to such a thing? I'd follow up with a phone call or two if you
or someone else has a contact.

Steve