[rescue] Looking for old Apollo keyboard for DN300

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Fri Mar 26 11:12:08 CST 2004

On Mar 26, 2004, at 6:55 AM, Michael Still wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 8:36am, Steve Sandau wrote:
>>> That pretty much sums it up. I have a need for a keyboard and mouse
>>> for an Apollo DN300. It seems to have some sort of RJ11-type
>>> connector for the keyboard. The mouse probably plugs into the
>>> keyboard.
>>>

>> Sounds like you're looking for an HPIL connector keyboard. Looks
>> kinda like RJ11, but has locking tabs on either side, I think.
>>
> I think I have one of these. Where are you?

I'm in Seattle.

Just to clarify, this is not an HIL keyboard. It is definitely an RJ11,
although perhaps with too many conductors (does that make it RJ14?). I
haven't looked that carefully at it yet.

I will have to check up on part numbers. In the meanwhile:

"The DN300 keyboard had either a touchpad on the side, or a blank
space. The numeric keypad came along later."

Thank you all.

ok
bear