[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Mar 25 14:53:42 CST 2004

If i were you i wouldn't doubt my own abilities.  Many hiring
decisions are made the same jerknuts that we're talking about
here. If they can't make decent decisions about software, why
would they be better equipped to make decisions about who
runs the software?

Hell, i was once fired for pointing out too many internal
security holes to the IT Director.  The same guys that decides to
kill the messenger and quiet things down, as opposed to fixing
the holes, is the same guy who makes the hiring decisions.

Had that job for less than 30 days.

/KRM