[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Mar 25 12:54:52 CST 2004

Because the decision makers are sheeple driven by marketing
campaigns and ignorance.

Just last night, a partner at our firm asked me to help a guy
with an email (they thought it was being blocked by our SPAM
filters.)  According to the partner, this person used to be a
head honcho at Arthur Andersen's IT consulting branch and was
suppose to "know" computers.  This fuck monkey couldn't even use
WinZip.  People are (and have been for many years) taking advice
from guys like this as though it were gospel.

These guys are lucky to make to the end of a Gartner report much
less make any significant technical decisions.

/KRM