[rescue] FrameMaker FYI (MS crap)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Mar 25 12:48:19 CST 2004

This is 100% second hand information (to me, and third hand to
you), but from what i was told by an X-MS employee, MS has real
problems understanding the inner details of a lot of their older
software due to the very poor documentation and organization
practices of their past.

I cannot verify that this is true or not, but if it is that would
explain a lot.

/KRM