[rescue] Fan for IBM 7013 (5xx Series)

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Thu Mar 25 07:06:15 CST 2004

I could get a partnumber from the IBM docs, if necessary. However, I
don't have a fan at all. Some moron took it off, thinking he could "rig
his peecee" with it and it hasn't returned since.

These are sensing fans with a special connector, and I could just wire
it up, but I'd rather get a real fan from a dead 7013 if someone has
one.

Zach