[rescue] OT: user-oriented management software

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Mon Mar 22 18:56:34 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:02:47PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>    Does anyone know of a decent free package that sorta does what Ensim
> does, which is remote web-based manglement of hosted web/email/whatever
> services in a point-and-drool, nontechnical user-oriented way?  The
> target platform is Solaris9.

Actually I may be contracting with some programmers to write such software.

Wanna be an alpha/beta site? Eventually wil be Linux, FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, Solaris.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Web hosting        |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/50GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |