[rescue] FrameMaker

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 13:58:18 CST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:12:41 +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> First - that is not my quote above - no biggie, just an FYI.

Sorry. I usually try to get the attribs right, but I guess I wasn't
paying too much attention.

> Second, if they made MS Word for Unix, would you really have been
> happy to use it... ;^)

Happyness is relative ... it would have been better to do Word support
with a Linux box on a Pentium 90, than on a 386SX with 8Mbytes memory
running W95.

As to actually doing any writing in Word, you've got to be joking :)