[rescue] FrameMaker

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 21 18:48:29 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 12:57:29PM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Not entirely, as a few authors still submit their books in nroff.  I was
> reading a question from one of them recently.

The Regular Expressions book guy, Jeffrey Friedl, did/does both of his
regex boox in nroff/troff from what I hear.  This was one of the reasons
that it took so long for it to show up in one of the "CD Bookshelf"
collections.

At work, all of our documentation (for a GIS/oil exploration software suite)
is done in Frame - I support one of our documentation people who uses Frame
7 on a Solaris box and on her Windows machine.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net