[rescue] Suggestions for vendor of external 5" FireWire case

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Fri Mar 19 17:17:14 CST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> I'm sure that there would be lots of people interested in those two
> machines if the cost was just the cost of shipping.
>
> If only I were in a more fiscally certain state I'd make an offer on the
> PB1400 at least, if not also the 840av.

I still have a Centris 650 (with MachTen unix installed and on
floppy media) and a Powermac 7200/?? both free to a good home.
Also assorted mice, keyboards, Connectix quickcam for Mac, graphics
tablet, etc.  I can ship cheaply via a friend.

-DanD

# "Note to myself: Load guns before killing spree. Yeah!"
# --- Tom Servo, MST3K, "The Side Hackers"