[rescue] Suggestions for vendor of external 5" FireWire case

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Mar 18 11:51:42 CST 2004

I know that some people have favorite vendors here, so can anyone
recommend a reuptable (and preferrably non-EBay) source for an external
FireWire case to hold a Pioneer 104 DVD burner for use with my OS X
iMac?
   I've saved a bunch of older posts on vendor "feedback" (i.e., rants),
so this isn't astroturfing or pre-Google laziness. I'm aware that
there's plenty of web sites out there selling such cases; I just want
some personal experience. :7)
   Thanks in advance.
-wde
--