[rescue] HP 715 ROMS?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Mar 17 17:36:48 CST 2004

Well, I may finally have looked at the right page in the service pdf
for my 9000/715 64. I had been looking at the wrong list of led
patterns before - now I see that the pattern this machine is showing
indicates a ROM Checksum error. Is it possible that this error is what
is preventing this machine from booting off the cdrom? And also, is it
possible to fix? Would it be caused by the calendar battery being dead?

Thanks,

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.