[rescue] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:51:26 CST 2004

>I guess what this means is that someone on the list not only runs a
windows machine (EEK! Oh wait, I resemble that...), but ALSO clicked on an
unknown email attachment!

No, it means that the address of somebody on this list (and this list
address) is in the Windows/LookOUT! address book and/or a web cache on a
Windows machine that got infected.  The "From:" or "ReplyTo:" headers are
never (not thus far, and we see thousands of these things a day) correct.

It may not be a current list member, or even a list member at all.

--
Wes Will
Computer Shaman and Informatics Thaumaturge