[rescue] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Mar 17 09:43:43 CST 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Mike Meredith wrote:

> There's rumoured to be a sort of competition between two virus writing
> gangs/people ... specifically between the writers of Bagel* and Netsky*.

There's just so much wrong with that scenario.

It's incredibly frutrating that someone with a talent[0] for writing code
would, A) use it so destructively, and B) use the Internet at-large as
a forum for their pissing contests without regard to everyone else.

[0] Any talent at all.  I'm not saying the code is the next great thing,
    but the ability to make something like that work at all isn't
    terribly common.
--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."