[rescue] FS: Sharp Hi-8 Viewcam camcorder

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 15 10:03:56 CST 2004

I've got a Sharp Hi-8 analog camcorder for sale.

Model VL-AH151.  Got it as a christmas present for Christmas 2002, and
used it for a grand total of about an hour after buying a Hi-8 tape for it.

The person that bought it for me didn't bother to ask if I wanted Hi-8
instead of VHS-C when they purchased it, so I never used it, and it sat in
my desk or a plastic storage tub for the past year and a half.

http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,801.00.html

Looks like used/refurb they run around $190-200, and new go for around $250.

Mine has everything but the original box - AC adapter, battery, A/V output
cable, lens cover, manual, etc, and I'll throw in the Hi-8 tape I bought to
test it out with (after erasing, of course).

I'd like to get $125 + shipping for this, or will trade for other nifty
electronics items (ham radio gear, guitar effects/amps, etc).

I've also got a Creative Nomad Jukebox (original 6G version), however it
is missing its 12V power supply (could be easily replaced by a generic wall
wart) if anyone is interested in that.

Bill

--
bill bradford