[rescue] New subscriber...

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Mar 14 16:49:21 CST 2004

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Sometimes building a kind of box around the left side and putting fans
> in that can help.
> Of course, the way fans work is your flow can't be more than the input
> fans, plus what you suck in through other places.

I run my ss10 (dual cpu) and ss4 on their sides with the air blowing
out the "top."  I figure since heat rises, that SHOULD maximize the
airflow with the fans provided.  I have no measurable data, but it's
always worked for me.

-DanD

# If you want to know more about paranoid people, follow them around.