[rescue] A perverse thought (SGI security division)

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Thu Mar 11 16:10:26 CST 2004

I guess that is what seperates script kiddies from no script kiddies?
Script kiddies use nmap and cause all kinds of attention. Non script kiddies
just probe for certain ports over a long period of time to make sure their
attempt is not beeing seen easy.

That reminds me at a old job I implemented http://labrea.sourceforge.net/
on a old 486 that was laying arround. It will create a "sticky honeypot".

-- Thomas