[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 11 10:44:32 CST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> It's all about habaneros.  :)  Me, I like muscat wines, Belgian fruited
> lambic ales, and single-malt Scotch whisky.

I adore habs.  If they aren't the first ingredient in hot sauce, I
put it back on the shelf.  (Carrots?  WTF?)  Do you chuckle when people
complain about the heat of Tabasco?  I like Shiraz wines, or at least
something red.  Red with fish, red with chicken.  What?  White with
fish or chicken?  No thanks.  I'll take red.  My beer should be bitter,
or stout, or porter, in that order.  I love a single malt Scotch, but
a friend from the UK recently brought me a single malt Irish whisky
I've been working on.  I'd put it up against a good single malt Scotch.

-DanD

# Any smoothly functioning technology will have the appearence of magic.
# 		ARTHUR C CLARKE