[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Wed Mar 10 17:24:58 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:20:46PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Does anyone remember when this used to be called "the free country"?

Y'know, I keep telling people that sometimes you see things more clearly
when you're seeing them from the outside, and that having come here from
the UK I can see how far the reality of the Land of the Free now falls
short of what they believe it is.

Most of'em keep telling me I'm full of shit and don't know what I'm
talking about.

None so blind as those who will not see....

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :