[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 10 01:48:39 CST 2004

On Mar 10, 2004, at 2:25 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> True, but what would be the chances of the guy noticing?  As long as
> you declare the alcohol, are they gonna look very closely?  My guess
> is no, they would not.

I believe it is a red flag item that they are specifically trained to
look for.  There are any number of items like that that are illegal
here but legal other places.  You'd get in deep sh*t trouble for that.

But the Pere stuff I think I've seen for sale here... and also doesn't
contain Thujone of any kind.  I know the ones they sell in NY don't
whatsoever.

Andrew