[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 16, Issue 19

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Mar 9 11:26:44 CST 2004

A few years ago, I went to this store in Montreal on Ste-Catherine
street (they were the place to get DCC, DAT and other obscure stuff and
limited editions/ japanese version of gear - really cool high end
Technics platinum colored gear) they had a Kenwood changer that had a
hard disk and it also had a compact flash port (or two). Not sure it was
a Canadian market or Japanese market unit. I dont have a model handy.

I think this might be the latest version, without compact flash (Kenwood
Canada):
http://www.kenwood.ca/kwcgi/kww001?cono=01&lgid=E&item=KHD-CX910

I couldn't find any equivalent on Kenwood USA's site.

Francois