[rescue] SGI Indigo2 100baseT

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Fri Mar 5 09:42:31 CST 2004

There's a lot of seven Phobos 100baseT EISA cards for I^2s on eBAY right now
... item 3082094371.  These are the rebranded 3com 597 cards, I think.  I
have a couple of the 3com cards, and the hacked driver, and they work OK,
though not at a full 100Mb.

The auction is at $20 for the lot of 7 cards, with 3.5 days to run.  FWIW, I
paid $25 each for the 3com cards I have.

If someone needs one or more (I could use _one_ more) we could get together
and buy the lot.  I'll be the banker and redistributor if I get confirmed
deals.

Off-list replies encouraged.

-Shel
--