[rescue] E220R stop a problems

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Tue Mar 2 21:09:24 CST 2004

> No keyboard.  "is the keyboard plugged in or not?" is how a Sun usually
> decides to use the graphics console versus the serial console.
>
> Bill

Keyboard in, keyboard out, no joy, The serial outputs the boot params,
and, if I have the hd inserted, it panics and stops because it has a
sol9 install from a u1 on it, or it tries the network interface,
nothing will send the break.

thanks again for all your help, by lurking all this time, and reading
these posts I have come a long way in the sparc domain of knowledge,
but it appears that I have a long way to go.... this thing is kickin'
my a..