[rescue] SS1000 stuff must go - for sale/FS

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sat Jun 26 09:18:14 CDT 2004

On Jun 25, 2004, at 10:17 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Apparently this was a private (non-commercial) sale.  I've explained to
> Dieter that his message set off my "COMMERCIAL POST" alarm, explained
> him to make personal sales more evident in the future, and invited him
> to resubscribe to the lists.

I feel as though I should post my conversation with this guy. I replied
back to him:

To which he said:

> Can you make me an offer ?

Oh, I though, like most rescue things, that this was a pick up
arrangement.

> Oh, they're for SALE... :) I thought it was a pick-up deal. Sorry for
> the confusion...

And then, this morning, I get this:

> READ !

What an asshat, I thought!

My reply follows:

> Well, that was rude. Many things on this list do go for free, and no
> where in the body of your email did you mention that it was for sale.
> Excuse me for wasting your obviously very precious time.
>
> May the ground in Atlanta open up and swallow you whole.

--------
Zach Lowry
http://www.netbsd.org
MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN                              Owner of 20 NetBSD
Platforms