[rescue] Re: [geeks] ANYONE WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jun 23 12:16:05 CDT 2004

> email to me please if you want one.

ANYONE WANT A KEYBOARD WITHOUT A CAPS LOCK KEY?

Seriously, I don't know what the fuss here is about gmail but I'm quite
tired of getting invites from all sorts of people and seeing repeated
invites on these lists.  Now this one is even more annoying because it's
SHOUTING AT ME FROM THE SUBJECT LINE.  It's a Geeks list - you should know
better than to shout.
/rant

Sorry about the noise but I'm just tired of seeing repeated crap in my box.

Mike Hebel
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight