[rescue] Is that time of the year again, more free stuffs in Santa Cruz, CA

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri Jun 18 07:13:42 CDT 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 08:21 pm, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> OK, trying to make more room in our garage... I may not be able to ship
> this stuff, so pick up is preferred.
>
> \. Some old SM?? modules for the 10 and 20
> -. Big ass x86 server, dual PII/400s (?) full of RAM, tons of SCSI
>    canisters, redundant power supplies, the works.

Well, since you're not interested in shipping much, at least I'll just ask for
the small stuff.

Interested in the SM modules.  Any chance you're interested in parting out the
x86 box?  If no one else wants it complete, I could at least use the
processors and memory (i.e., just the small stuff).

I don't have much to trade, but can offer some cash, and will certainly cover
shipping.

Where are you located again?

Eric