[rescue] HP-Convex Exemplar X-Class

Sebastian Krohn seb at gaia.sunn.de
Thu Jun 17 10:02:12 CDT 2004

Hi, rescuers!

I got this beast this monday and feel like a child at christmas. :-)

I drove around 1400 kilometers together with a friend to get this baby
to my parents' house where it will find it's new home in the basement
next saturday.

When i get it up and running i will put together a nice picture gallery
and some thankful words to the guys who gave me my new toy and helped

For bridging the time gap until this has happened (will take quite a
while i guess) here a few pictures we made while unloading all the
stuff: http://gaia.sunn.de/rechner/spp/rescue_action/

/Seb

--
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if PacMan affected
us as kids,  we'd all run around in a darkened room munching