[rescue] DEC PDP-8/e switch-handles

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Fri Jun 11 09:11:15 CDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Mark G. Thomas wrote:

> I just revived a PDP8/e, and have gotten it mostly working, but am having
> trouble finding replacements for missing and broken plastic switch-handles.
>
> Any leads?  Ummm.  I mean switch-handles?
>
> In another week I should also have a PDP-11 and some Vaxen, from the same
> source as the PDP-8/e.  :-)

Hello,

 I am also interested in locating possible sources for PDP-8 plastic
switches. I have a PDP-8/L that I have the opportunity to play with, and
it is currently missing ~3 of the orange switches on the front of the
unit.

 Also looking for good sources in general, as I assess the operability of
this machine and may need to obtain other parts if I find things in need
of replacement.

---
 Matthew Haas
 Corning/Geneseo, NY