[rescue] Trade: High-AA Impact for software?

Nathan Raymond nate at portents.com
Wed Jun 9 14:32:20 CDT 2004

I have a Max Impact on the way from an ebay seller, and when it arrives it
will free up the High-AA Impact in my system right now.  What I could
really use is SGI software... all I've got right now is a '98 release of
IRIX 6.5 (Install Tools 1 & 2, Applications, NFS, Developer Foundations,
Development Libraries, and Base Documentation).  My Indigo 2 is just a
system for fun and exploration, so things I'm interested in running on it
are the most recent version of IRIX 6.5 I can, any other cool apps (didn't
SGI put out some games on 'Indizone' discs?)... stuff that could show off
the Indigo 2's capabilities and flex it's muscles would be great!

(I also have a teal Indigo 2 with Extreme graphics gathering dust at the
moment which I'm open to offers/trades for...)

--
Nathan Raymond