[rescue] FS: Low-end Ultra 2 system available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 10:17:20 CDT 2004

Hello all,

As part of a silly "buy an entire system to get one option board" exercise, I find myself with a low-end Ultra 2 system available.

The system is clean (no noticable scratches/dents/etc), it has the following installed:

 - Dual 167 MHz CPUs (501-2942)
 - 16x 32 Meg DIMMs (Sun barcode, 501-2622)
 - One 2 Gig HD (ST3245N?)
 - CD-ROM drive
 - Framebuffer (TGX+ for sure, a Creator if I can put my hands on it)
 - Power cord ;^)

I'm looking to get this box out of my basement ASAP, so I am offering this system at $50 + actual S/H (est. $15-25 via FedEx Ground within continental US). PayPal preferred, other options possible. I can ship IMMEDIATELY! ;^)

Please contact me off-list if interested...

Also, I may have another Ultra 2 for sale with somewhat better specifications (IIRC dual 300 MHz CPUs, 512 Meg RAM, 2 Gig HD, CD, Creator, price TBD) - let me know if you might be interested in that system as well.

Thanks,

Lionel