[rescue] testing

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 6 15:10:50 CDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 01:20:41PM -0500, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Once they've drawn blood, you can't turn your back on 'em.  Just be
> cautious, never let them get between you and exit.  And maintain eye
> contact.
> http://www.sunhelp.org/e420r/pictures/injury/

I've always gone by the credo "no system truly works well until you've
shed some blood for its cause".  Therefore, this one should work just
fine.

When I got home (at 2am) I walked in (exhausted) and said "it bit me"
and held up my arm.  The Wife looked over, went "OH MY GOD" and rushed
me to the bathroom for hydrogen peroxide, a wet washcloth, neosporin,
and a band-aid, all the while I was saying "eh, its just a scratch, I
just didnt want to wipe the blood off with my shirt.."

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas