[rescue] testing

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 11:47:30 CDT 2004

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:47:14 -0700, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Eric Webb said ...
> > Wow, no mail since Friday?  Is this thing still on?
>
> It's Spring.

Feels more like summer here.

> Mail list is working.  People aren't.

Well I would be outside reading in the sun, but everytime I try the
clouds appear. Fortunately I wasn't outside during the main D-day event,
so it was sunny enough for that (and I could see the spitfire fly-past
from my bedroom window).

Mostly I've been trying to get up to speed in Python. I'd forgotten how
much hard work it is getting productive in a new language. Fun though.