[rescue] 4d/310 confusion

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Fri Jun 4 16:05:33 CDT 2004

Wes Will wrote:

>>>these things are addictive.
>>>

>>Until you see your electric bill.
>>
>>Andrew
>>

>Not _my_ electric bill.  <-;
>
>Dan S., the newb with the PeeCee SGI box, and eventually he hopes this
>Power VGX.  He's a single dood, student, and the power consumption has been
>mentioned to him.  Twice.
>
>Not my fault if he didn't pay attention.  Twice.
>
><VBG>

It's not that bad, really (plus he might have electricity included in
his rent). It requires about the same as your typical home theatre
system. Half the fun anyway is fixing it and getting irix on it. Then
the other half is making it do stuff that one would never think a 14
year old computer could do. It's like getting an Amiga all over again.
Plus, what a very cool piece of furniture.

Francois