[rescue] U10 IDE?

Nathan Raymond nate at portents.com
Fri Jun 4 15:29:48 CDT 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Peter Corlett wrote:

> Nathan Raymond <nate at portents.com> wrote:
>> Unless the IDE drives perform significantly better, or you need 1/3
>> height mechanisms, why not use 50GB native SCSI drives?
>
> Erm, because I can't get 50GB SCA disks for $50, or I'd have bought
> half a dozen...

http://www.globalmicro.com/category.asp?C=1

Click on Seagate on the left bar, look for:

ST150176LC
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 50.0GB 7200RPM ULTRA SCSI SCA 80PIN PLUGGABLE 1.6 INCH
HIGH HARD DRIVE ( GMI IS A PREMIER AUTHORIZED SEAGATE RESELLER )

Currently $38. Ground shipping is free in the lower 48 states for orders
placed online.

Reseller Ratings page on Global Micro:

- Nate