[rescue] Sun D1000 available

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Jun 2 14:25:41 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 03:34:07PM -0400, James wrote:
> I have a "new" (never used) D1000, dual AC PS, diff scsi, no brackets/drives
> with all 12 foam blocks. If you don't know what these are, they are a JBOD
> box (not hardware RAID) I won't be using it, so I'm looking to offload it to
> someone who will. It seems they go for about $100 on the bay.
>
> I'd be happy to trade for Sun bits (U5 memory, drives, something cool),
> Alpha 400mhz CPU/memory/powersupply for a 4100 or non-computer interesting
> stuff.

I am interested.  These are diff to the host but take non-diff drives,
correct?

I have a U2 base, U1E complete, a complete HyperSparc system (if that
is of interest as being "cool"), or a QFEPCI I could trade.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Web hosting        |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $49.95/month      |
| Colocation w/50GB transfer     $79.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $225/month        |