[rescue] SGI Challenge L Power

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 2 11:39:05 CDT 2004

Hi Francois and All,

You might want to look at this:

http://www.sgi.com/support/fco_pwr_supply/

You might be able to get SGI to replace the power supply free :).  I did it with my onyx a couple of years ago.  If you already have the new rev power supply you will be SOL, of course.  Speaking of Challenges (Challengi?), Im still looking for an L backplane - anyone??

Cheers, Geoff

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory