[rescue] U10 IDE?

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Tue Jun 1 15:10:27 CDT 2004

The sunpci <penguin> is an amd 400mhz processor only.

The sun systems handbook on sunsolve confirms this.

If someone is promoting the Celeron 400mhz as the chip on the sunpci
<penquin>, they are not referring to the retail version.

The sunpci ii (2) and the sunpci iii (3) are also listed in the sun
systems handbook.