[rescue] Sun Ultra 80, Sun 24" Widescreen, SGI RE2

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:23:23 CDT 2004

I'd like to offer the following to list members:

Sun Ultra 80 workstation 1x 450mhz, 2x36 GB HDD, 1 GB RAM, Creator 3D
Series 3, CD, SUN Pci II (600mhz w/ 256MB Ram). Case in is good
condition, with some usual scratches on one side but other than that,
the front is perfect, etc.  $600 OBO.

Sun 24" Widescreen Monitor (GDM-90W10), in great condition, one
scratch at the bottom corner, otherwise a really clean monitor, no
scratches on the screen and the image is really good.  $399 OBO.

SGI Onyx Reality Engine 2 Boardset. $150 OBO.

Feel free to make me an offer.

I don't want to ship these. I live in Havertown, PA 19083. I'll drive
100-150 miles for free to meet someone or to deliver, and i'll drive
200-250 for the price of a tank of gas.

Thanks,

Aaron Finley