[rescue] Looking for a SPARCengine AXi/AXe

Paul Weissmann paul at doorslam.net
Tue Jul 27 04:23:14 CDT 2004

Hi,
	I'm looking for a SPARCengine motherboard, either
AXi or AXe will do, though the former is preferred.

I already looked at ebay & co, though there aren't
any promising offers since some weeks now it seems. There
used to be lots of them available last year.

Nice would be a complete motherboard with CPU and memory,
the speed of the CPU and amount of memory is not important,
as any low-end config will do. Complete systems also would
be interesting, although the shipping probably would be too
much.

Any offers or pointers appreciated.

        - paul

--
   i refuse to join any club that would have me as a member