[rescue] w00t!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jul 26 19:27:53 CDT 2004

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 @ 10:32 -0400, Thomas Gallaway said:

> I now focus a bit more on .gov auctions. It seems like not everybody
> wants to bid on .gov stuff. Maybe there should be an rescue auction list
> with online auctions for rescuers? Or was there one be4 like this?

Where are some good .gov auctions in the US?

I used to run though the Virginia state auctions, but rarely found
anything that wasn't junk.

DRMO used to be good now and then, but you had to make a lot of trips to
keep up with it, so it took a lot of time.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]