[rescue] SGI Challenge Resurection (was : More Indigo Problems)

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sun Jul 25 16:50:33 CDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 02:45:27PM -0700, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>  Ethan O'Toole writes ...
>
> > Teleportation of mid-range computer gear... would make life easier.
>
> That and free electricity.

Oh yeah.  I'd be all over that.  We could just buy a second air
conditioning plant, turn'em both up full blast, and make even this place
livable.*  And we'd be able to run ALL the machines, into the bargain.

* Well....  except for the bugs.  And the mold.  And the places where
the structure is disintegrating.  And the sagging floors.  And the
leaking roof.  And.....

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net