[rescue] SGI Challenge Resurection (was : More Indigo Problems)

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sun Jul 25 16:28:25 CDT 2004

> Either I've had a major blackout, or you have me confused with someone
> else.

OOOOPS, I got you confused with this other guy who I've been working with
for a few months to move a Challenge XL a few hours down the road :-)

HAHA sorry.

> I live on an island in Puget Sound, and, last I checked, Virginia Beach is
> on the East Coast.  If I said I was going to drop by and take that XL off
> your hands, I must have been envisioning a day when space travel was free
> or
> something.

Teleportation of mid-range computer gear... would make life easier.

> Really, you're kidding, right?  I didn't actually say I was going to
> buy/trade-for your XL, did I?
> -Shel

Wrong guy :-) Sorry

Late night last night. Crazy laser pictures though! Argon system doing
multiple watts in a business park.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460